Evans & Associates Inc. Tax & Accounting Service - Logo

Serving  all of Central Georgia

698 Dunlap Rd. Milledgeville, GA 31061

Read Through Our FAQs to Learn More

Read through our FAQs below for information on filing for tax returns. If you have any other doubts, then call our friendly staff on 478-453-2669 right away for help. We've proudly served the citizens of Central Georgia with personal and efficient tax filing services since 1986!

The amount of money you have to earn before it is required that you file for tax returns varies for each individual. The calculation is based on your marital status, age, and whether you're filing jointly or separately.


Call our tax professionals for more information regarding filing requirements.

How much do I have to make before filing?

Standard deductions are as shown below:

  • Head of the household - $9,300.00

  • Single - $9,300.00

  • Married, filing jointly or a qualifying widow(er) - $12,600.00

  • Married, filing separately - $6,300.00

  • Personal exemption $4,050.00 and subject to phase-out.

How much do I need to itemize?

Receive $10 OFF your service with Evans & Associates Inc. Tax & Accounting Service when you mention this website.

FREE consultations are available upon request, just call us at:



image7 shutterstock_263448395-scr shutterstock_314272988-scr



Download IRS2Go for your mobile device.


IRS2Go is available in both English and Spanish.

amazon app play IMG_2741 State of Georgia Department of Revenue IMG_2742

The most common itemized deductions include but are not limited to:

  • Personal property tax

  • Tax return preparation fees

  • Vehicle ad vol tax

  • Union dues

  • Medical expenses

  • Real estate tax

  • Home mortgage interest

  • Charitable contributions

  • Un-reimbursed work expenses

  • Safe deposit box

What can I itemize?

bookkeeper bookkeeping bookkeeping Schedule A form